Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Sunday, January 21, 2024

#124: 🎂

 


I knew it was coming. My friend disappearing about the same time my roommate left for work..... Oh? You want to go have a beer? 🤔 And you want me to go too? 😆you aren't fooling anyone. Even though you know I dislike being fussed over. But I went, and smiled when the cake came out. Cos at least it wasn't at a restaurant. You know I'll get up and leave if that happened. And it was only a few folks. Drawback is we now have half a cake drying out on the kitchen table as we don't have a container big enough to put it in. 

The several bottles of mead he also got for me made up for things. 

Anyhoo. I'm 49 now. Happy birthday me.

Starting to thaw out here, at least partially. Last weekend the highs were in the negatives. Last couple days it's been in the 40s. I'm not complaining here, it's time for the heaps of snow to start melting down some. I'm sure we'll see more snow soon. 

School is... School. Only been a couple weeks, so difficult to say how it's going to go. Since I shifted my major somewhat, I'm required to take classes on cell biology and whatnot. I'm giving it the ole college try, but unsure how well it will turn out as I'm not as good with the micro as I am with the macro. 


Stay tuned! 

Aye,

Kraneia 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated, so please be patient and submit only once ;)