Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Saturday, February 3, 2024

#125: IT HAS BEGUN. 🌱

 First, a happy Imbolic to all you folks who celebrate it. 

Secondly:


TIME TO START MY SPROUTLING ARMY. MUHAHAHAHAH.


I got ambitious this time around. I am attempting several types of hot peppers, as well as the usual basil. I'm also attempting oregano, thyme and lavender, and trying once again to start some rosemary. 

Also trimmed up a crassula plant that I got recently, and since I know folks who like getting baby plants, I stuck the trimlings in lil pots and we'll see if those grow as well. They're normally easy to get going as long as you wait a week or two to start watering them, and then sparingly. 

So far it looks like the peppers are beginning to sprout, as well as a couple of the basils and possibly the lavender. It's a little odd how happy seeing the little sproutlings makes me. I guess it's just the plant nerd in me. 🌱

Next step in the process will involve figuring out where to grow my sproutling army. 

The weather outside is frightful--but not because it's snowing. On the contrary, we're actually getting rain. This is not a good thing. I'm no huge fan of snow but that's what we ought to be getting here this time of year.  So far it's been a mild winter with only a little snow. It's going to be a long, hot, dry summer this year, methinks. 

Spring break is coming! Still making plans for that one, stay tuned.

Aye,

Kraneia


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated, so please be patient and submit only once ;)