Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Sunday, December 3, 2023

#121: a review review

 Just as a FYI for you folks who sell stuff or have a business that people leave reviews. 


Have made several reviews now, where for whatever reason, I've left a review of 3 (out of 5). Wasn't impressed with whatever it was, but wasn't totally horrible. Was just okay. Then I get messages asking "how can we make it better so you'll change your rating?" Or "We're sorry you're unhappy..." 

I wasn't unhappy. It was just okay. It's fine. I get that my rating probably brings the average down... But I'd be less than honest if I changed it would I not? I left reviews that were honest about why it's what it is. I was not mean in any way or discouraged others from buying or shopping there. 

I get it, it's your business. But lighten up. I didn't ask for a refund so it must have been okay. Just a thought. Don't take it so personally 🙂


In other news: exams are this week. Finals! 😱

Gonna need a drink after all this. 

Think happy thoughts. 🤔🙂😊

Aye,

Kraneia 


I'm number 3 right now 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated, so please be patient and submit only once ;)