Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Thursday, November 23, 2023

#120:🦃🦃🦃🦃

 Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

This year is unusual in that I'm spending it at home by myself. I don't mind this, to be honest. It let me get some things done. 

First thing: finding someone on YouTube streaming the Macy's parade. Is it just me, or did the balloons look half inflated this year? 


Like this dude. I don't watch One Piece. But I'm pretty sure his hat isn't supposed to droop around the brim that way. There were several like this, parts weren't inflated. Are we suffering an extreme shortage of helium? If you know what went on, feel free to comment. 

After that it was time to take down the Fall tree and break out the Christmas stuff. While the oven preheated, I got to work. 


Insert nice beeswax trees (that I will never light, they smell too nice), and a pretty throw backdrop I found at the thrift store. Voila! Holiday magic. 

Of course, I have way more Christmas stuff than just tree decorations. 


There's the obligatory basket of Christmas critters. 


And of course the wee ones aren't forgotten. 


Even King Louis got into the act. Louis, that tree skirt makes a magnificent cape on you. 

About that time, the ham and mashed taters were ready. 😋 Time to eat! 


Here is your plate 🤤 come and get it! 

Hopefully you and yours are having a good thanksgiving 😁 

Next stop on the Badhair express: Christmas! 

Aye,
Kraneia


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated, so please be patient and submit only once ;)