Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Saturday, November 4, 2023

#119: 🦃

First thing's first.  

Halloween tree=out.

Autumn tree=in. 


Also, ice crystals. 



We took a field trip as part of forestry lab; we visited a timber harvesting site. It was 20 degrees and snowing; I confess I was more interested in the ice patterns on the baby pines. Nevertheless I appreciate what they do, even if I prefer my trees alive and upright. 

Thanksgiving is right around the corner here in Badhairland. It's looking like I may have the place to myself as my roommate is going out of town, well, out of the country really. My other friend is working in another state. So I guess I'll grab myself something yummy and have a party of three, I, myself and me. 


Stay tuned!

Aye,

Kraneia 


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated, so please be patient and submit only once ;)