Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Sunday, October 22, 2023

#118: changes

 It occurred to me I never uploaded a photo of this year's Halloween tree. 



Well, here ya go. Spoooooky. 



Bob the spooky was happy to be out of the plastic tub and all lit up. 👻 Woooo! 



In other news, my hamster mobile is now officially old. Hoping the old girl will keep running at least a little longer. 

Unlike the previous two vehicles I've had, this wasn't on the way to work but from work, on the way to a hiking trail.. I was meeting up with a classmate to work on a project. 

Finally, there's this:


Today was my last day of work for the season. I was kinda sad.... and kinda not. Time for a break from peopling 😁 but don't worry, I'll be right back there in the spring. 

Those toilets don't clean themselves 😉

Aye,
Kraneia 



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated, so please be patient and submit only once ;)