Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

#107: Pensive

 

"Magpie", Josephine Wall
Welcome to March. As I write, it still looks and feels like February outside; there's a bit of snow, and folks slipping and sliding in their vehicles trying to go uphill. 

Things are coming to a head, so to speak. Projects are building and building, there are midterms to take, and a trip to plan for a couple weeks from now. 

There is, as usual, the thoughts that I have bit off more than I can chew. It's been a while since I've gone that far by myself. My classes are also proving to be a mixed lot; what I thought was difficult has proven to be not so much (although not easy by any stretch of the imagination) , and what I assumed would be somewhat okay has proven more difficult than perhaps it needs to be. I think this is the most anxious and stressed I have been in quite a long time. I am not quite sure why. And oddly more tired than normal.

The weather isn't really helping much. It doesn't seem much worse than other winters have been; bitterly cold at times, and a snowstorm or two. But I think I am ready for spring, if not the heat that comes along later on. 

Hoping for the best.... and trying to relax..... 

Aye,

Kraneia



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated, so please be patient and submit only once ;)