Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Thursday, February 2, 2023

#105: TBT: step by step

 No photos with this one,  so I'll just say close your eyes and picture this..... well, read the post first and THEN close your eyes. 

The memory itself is a bit on the hazy side. So did it happen? 

I'm  not quite at the walking stage yet, I'm doing what they call "travelling". I'm  holding on to things to get from place to place. One hand gripping the old wooden coffee table,  the other moving along our old, scratchy yellow and green couch. Then, as is often the case when you don't have the walking thing down pat, down I went on my bottom. I  didn't hit the couch or the table; and I'm still in diapers so it isn't a hard landing. I don't think I even cried.  I just got back up and tried again.

I guess there's some kind of moral here buried in the ol' subconscious.  Take one step at a time if you need to,  and when you land on your rump, pick yourself up and keep going.  I've tried to keep this in mind when I try something but fail at it. 

You must  first crawl before you can walk, and walk before you can run. 


 Just  a quick little reminder to keep plugging away at all that you're working for.  


Also, happy Imbolic. Spring is coming! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated, so please be patient and submit only once ;)