Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Saturday, January 21, 2023

#104:two weeks down

 So far so good, I guess. I turned 48 on the 15th; have turned in the first few assignments and have done okay. My first in-class speech is the coming week; think happy thoughts for me. 

Lab Thursday consisted of pulling apart preserved grasshoppers and labelling the parts. Not my favorite activity. 

I shall call him bob. 

Beats dissecting frogs though. 


2 weeks down, 14 weeks to go. 



My lab notes.  

Spring break happens the second week in March; I plan on attempting a trip back east to see friends and family and collect some stuff my sister is holding on to for me. I haven't been in the area since 2020. Hoping the weather will cooperate for me. I will be sure to document my exploits with the camera 😁 


Hoping your January is going smoothly. 



When your popcorn looks back at you. 


Aye, 

Kraneia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated, so please be patient and submit only once ;)