Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Thursday, August 3, 2023

#115: Holy crap, where did the summer go?!

 Here it is, already August... and you know what THAT means... It's time for Motorcycle-thirty! 

This past week, they've been showing up at the park, in twos and threes (and occasional fours and sixes!). Next week, it's going to be larger groups--like sixes and eights! The vendors started putting out their crap last Sunday, and when I left Wednesday afternoon the grassy areas by the road were almost full. The usual drop in visitors arriving by car and RV/Campers happened, and the rumble of harleys and other assorted "iron horses" took their place. 

The week thus far:









One old man looked nervously at the bikes before whispering to me, "be careful". TBH, I have considerably less trouble with the folks on the motorcycles than I do with the morons in cars. Heck, they're overgrown kids. One asked to sit in the Gator. He sat there a few minutes, happily honking the horn before his fellow riders told him it was time to go. Made his day. In contrast, I had some bitch pushing a yappy dog in a stroller scream at me because I asked her husband to move his car. Just doing what I was told to do, lady. Relax. 

A new school year is also right around the corner. Classes here start August 21st. Hoping to be out of there at the end of the spring semester, if all goes well.🤞

Current Mood:



Hugs and rumbles!

Catch you on the flipside!

Aye,

Kraneia

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are moderated, so please be patient and submit only once ;)