Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Sunday, April 2, 2017

#343: MST

"Turn Left," said the squirrel voice from the Garmin. I looked over at Dent. "Do we really need to listen to this thing all the way there?"
Dent shrugged. "Unless you want to get lost...."
I have to say I am proud of myself. I spent the afternoon at a stranger's house, with about 30 people of whom I maybe knew 5-6. I managed not to freak out, or act goofy. Also managed to sound like I halfway knew what I was talking about (always a plus). Not too many people tried the pasta salad I brought, but that was ok. It'll get eaten sooner or later.
And...........I ended up with a shirt. Of course, it was because it wouldn't fit anyone else, but still..............


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!