Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Thursday, March 30, 2017

#342:herbage


Spring has once again sprung here in Badhairland. My herbs are greening up, and more basil is on the way. Sadly, the squirrels kept digging up the mint, so I had to protect the remaining sprig (literally. There was only one left in there!) with an old grill grate. Hopefully it will come back.

I have also been getting in some experience with the MST (Mountain-To-Sea Trail), in the hopes that one of these days when the park service can hire again perhaps I can put that on a resume and get hired. I have to say even though this is volunteer work, I'm rather enjoying the view.

 
That's all for the moment--working on some big things at the moment, but I'll keep you updated as I can. :)
 
 
Stay Tuned!
Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!