Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, August 4, 2014

#295: Tempus fugit

The one-year anniversary of Pop's death is right around the corner (has it been nearly a year already? It is depressing how time flies) While I am thankful that at least this passing was a quick and easy one (Mom's, close to 30 years ago, was a long, drawn out affair, over a series of months), the pain is still there. I have a sneaking suspicion that some sense of loss will always be there. But, there is no time limit on grief, unless you set one. There is also not a time limit on joy. Perhaps you could generalize and say there is no time limit on memories; which direction you take is up to you......

Time does, indeed, fly.

It is a tad depressing, not because I am turning the big 4-0 next January, but because my daughter is actually starting high school this month.

Strange, I wasn't this off-set ten years ago (most people get depressed when they turn 30....)

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!