Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Thursday, May 2, 2013

#281: Crackers

So the other morning I awoke to the sound of tap-tap-tap of a computer keyboard. At first I thought it was Dent. Then I realized it couldn't be, Dent couldn't type all that fast. Besides, Dent was gone for the day, out at work. My curiousity got the better of me, and so I got out of bed to see what was going on. This is what I found.

"Hi!" said the little lobster on my laptop. "My name is Crackers! Mr. Love Lobster said I could type up my resume' this morning. I hope you don't mind. "

How could I say no to something so cute? Even if it WAS a lobster.

Turns out he'd been fired from the Red Lobster the other day, and was looking for a new job.

So, I went back to bed, and listened to the tap-tap-tap go on for a while.  I looked over at Love Lobster, who sits on the wagon-bench next to the bed.

"So where did you find this one?" I asked.

"He's mine, from a previous spawning..... Showed up on my doorstep one morning, have no clue who the mom is...."

So what we're saying here, is that we have a Love Lobster Love Child?

LOL

.............Perhaps I could pay him to do my resume' too?

Aye,
Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!