Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

#235: Screw Walmart.

I now seem to fall under the "holding down two jobs" category.... As of this morning, Target decided I'd make a good morning person and starting in a couple of weeks, I'm going to be out there at 4 am to put stuff out on the floor three days a week. It may or may not be temporary. Fortunately, it's early hours, so if I can still work at the BK if there aren't enough hours at the Target. Of course, this will depend on the drug test I took this morning.... I mean, I'm not "on" anything, but I *am* taking herbal supplements. But they'll call if there is a problem. Orientation is the 15th.

After the end of three months, when they decide whether or not to keep me, I'll decide whether or not on the BK job. Options are fun, aren't they? ;)

At least it's a foot in the door....and these folks seem very nice.....

In other news, making low fat snacks are apparently trickier than advertised. The other evening I attempted to make an angel food cake. The mix came already together, with the powdered egg whites and everything, just add water and beat the heck out of it with an electric mixer.

.............I'm not sure, but I'm fairly certain Angel food cakes aren't supposed to be *chewy*.

Oh, well. Dems the snacks.

Aye,
Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!