Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

#234: Alphajob soup

So for those of you keeping track, we have company A, whom I am now working for, company B, who apparently can't get their shit together and call me back..... and now, a new one to the mix.

I've filled out the online application to company C several times, and always got a rejection email within 5 minutes. This time, however, no email this past week.... and then they called yesterday and left a message. I'll be calling them back in a little while. Company C is similar to company B, except they have a bulls-eye logo (I think you can guess who this is lol)

Now that I *have* job, NOW everyone wants to call me. ;) I guess this is good.

Aye,
Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!