Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

#233: Too little, too late

"And I could be good... if I would... If I knew I was understood.... And it'll be great! Just wait!
.......Or is it too little, too late? "

So more than a week after starting my new job at company #1, after settling in... Company #2 decides to call. They pick lunchtime, while I'm already on the phone with Dent.

Needless to say, I ignore the call.... You snooze, you lose.... You had two weeks, and you're just NOW telling me you can't reach my references? One lives not 500 feet from me, down the hill. I might call back. Later.

I just hope I did the right thing.... not getting as many hours as I'd like at company #1... hopefully this will improve....

Aye,
Scratch

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this is what you'd be dealing with if you were working there, trust me. The incompetence there is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!