Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

#219: Questionable Practices

The things one has to go through to fill out a danged job application online. I mean here I am, using my own computer to fill this thing out rather than taking up valuable space in one of your store kiosk computer things. Instead of saving the both of us some time and just hiring me as soon as I log in, you make me answer a bunch of stupid psychological mumbo jumbo questions. Some of these make no sense whatsoever:

#64: There are seven days in a week.
#69: There are fifty hours in a day.
#80: You can count to ten.
#98: You can read well enough to complete this survey.

#114: There are eighty days in a month. 
Keeping in mind these are agree/disagree questions. 
No, I'm not kidding.
Only an idiot would get these "wrong".
Meaning of course, I can forget anyone there *ever* calling and asking for an interview.

Well played, cheap "dollar"-type discount store. 
Aye,
Scratch