Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

214: Virtual Christmas Card



So our decorating goodness is now complete, and here is the finished product. I had to settle for dusk to take the picture; any darker and the picture would be more blurry than it is now. It's not real great; maybe I can try again soon when it's a bit darker outside and see if it's any better.

My final test grade in the math class was a 78.... not as good as I'd hoped, but better than I had thought. So I should have at least a 'C' in there. Barring someone in the front office being stupid, I should receive that diploma soon, once everyone has submitted their grades. Now I can relax and concentrate on the next obstacle: getting someone to hire me. I've been looking all along; now I can concentrate on it fully.

W00t.

Aye,
Scratch