Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, October 31, 2011

#202: I *must* be insane.

I must be...I mean, really?

My understanding is that there are good jobs there, just waiting to be filled. All you have to do is show up.... All right.... But why does it have to be 1500 miles from my daughter, and nearly 1800 miles from where I am currently sitting?

Yet I am considering it. I *did* say I wanted out of the south....Dent has promised he won't mind being uprooted and going so far. But will it work? Will I be working? And will he be able to find work?

I used to think I was being 'led' somewhere--it led me to this nice trailer out in the woods, away from my idiot neighbors in the duplex. It led me to the program at CVCC where I was doing rather well, and am almost done.... now I get the idea I'm being led again.... It may work out.... It has so far....

But still--why so far away?

It is a giant leap of faith, for one who is not sure where she is being 'led' to.....

I need a sign that I'm going in the right direction, and CONSTRUCTIVE input from people.

Email: Sailorcritter[at]yahoo.com