Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

#200--yay me! ;)

So I thought and I thought.... Tried to come up with something EPIC.  Or at least, less lame than usual. And then I thought, "Why not let my photos do the talking?" Maybe let you folks in on what I've been doing these past couplea weeks.

I know, there are some folks going, "yawn. pictures. BOOORRING." All I can say is TOUGH.

Cause it's my Blog party, and I'll fart if I want to.

I've had some good mornings going to school.....

I figured out why all my tomatoes were rotten....

I've made some new friends around the house.

......................Found me a new breakfast cereal....... (hey, at least they're honest about what's in the box)

..............Dent won me a uni at the Renaissance Faire!

.........finally, I've decided autumn sure is a fluffy time of year....   


A hearty thank you to all who've stuck with me all this time....hope to see you in another 100 posts or so....

Aye,
Scratch