Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Friday, September 23, 2011

Saturday, part the Thi---

Oh, hell.... here it is almost a week later, and I never told you how Saturday ended. To keep things simple, I'm going to send you here....mostly cause my camera started to die right about when it started, and not everyone is into this kinda thing. For the rest o' you, suffice it to say I think I overdid it Saturday; Sunday was spent in the "not feeling well" category.

Over the past week or so, I have learned a few new things; mainly, that someone can create an image of a rainbow-farting, poptart wearing kittycat and set it to VG music and get almost a gazillion hits on YouTube. Then, someone can take a rainbow-farting, toast wearing kittycat and give it its own website for one to waste time on.




Clearly, I am not doing something right with my life, that I didn't come up with something so simply retarded (but wildly popular) first.

Of course, one could tie it in with the impending doom that should be falling from space, any minute now:
At any rate, I'm gonna indulge in a little bit of shameless self promotion here, and direct you to here. I'm attempting to sell things with what I would laughingly call "art" on it. I only need a few more folks to buy things before I get any sort of check from these people (is it bad that I've had an account there since like 2003??) Anyhoo.

Happy Equinox, for you folks who observe that kind of thing.

Catch you on the flipside!
Aye,
Scratch