Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Your Annoying Habit #764

..............When I pull out old pictures of people from my past, and you say, "I know this person", even though there is NO WAY IN HELL you could have known him or her.

And insist they are different than how I remember--I think not. You are, apparently, still hung up on those years you spent with the bad crowd, when you were young and stupid. So much so, in fact, that you see their faces in every corner..... even when the people I show you are too young to have been there, or were somewhere else when you were there....or had different names entirely.

Quit looking over your shoulder and just be who you are--if people from your past DO show up, I'll handle 'em. You're with me now.

Kthanx,
Me