Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Friday, August 19, 2011

Every picture tells a story, baby


There are two sides to every story... On the one hand, you have this fellow standing up for what he believes in. There are many such people here in Hicksville; you'll often see them passing out the flyers for their church at intersections. One has to admire folks, at least a little, who are willing to stand out in 90 degree heat carrying a 80 lb cross.

...............On the other hand, you have a nutjob holding up traffic. I'm sorry, you look like an idiot. Needless to say, I lock the doors and roll up the windows....cause quite frankly, I think you're nuts.

First week of school down, 15 to go.... attempting the math (again), and while this instructor seems willing to explain things a bit more than the last moron who attempted to teach me math, I'm reserving judgement until I can figure out whether I'll understand it any better. Some folks just aren't good at math. It doesn't help that, apparently, I have the wrong sort of calculator. I need one with more complicated buttons that will make the answer wrong faster.

As usual, feel free to email comments and suggestions. Job offers are welcome, too. ;)

Aye,
Scratch