Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Thursday, May 12, 2011

random Thursdays

So here in IAIA we've discovered an AWESOME place to get ice cream. It's run by a local couple out of a tiny little store about 15 minutes from here.

Dent looks good enough to eat, doesn't he? Kinda fruity with nuts in top?

As I sit at the computer desk and fold yet another Mt. Everest of tighty whities, I ponder about stuff. I have realized I've been recycling all this time, and not even known it! No, I'm not talking about bottles and cans, although I do recycle those--I'm talking about the ordinary household appliances in the home--I apparently make them do double duty.

(heh heh heh. I said 'duty'. Ahem.)




Here's a list of stuff I do, see how many you do, too.

*Washing machine ---------------------> doubles as a dirty clothes hamper.
*Clothes Dryer --------------------------> doubles as a clean clothing storage apparatus.
*Oven (if it's been on recently) -------> doubles as a baking pan drying rack (prevents the baking pans from rusting!)
*Fridge ----------------------------------->doubles as a "school experiment storage unit" (I.E. I keep seeds in the freezer, and if anyone needs some mold, let me know! hahahaha)
*Meg's Closet ---------------------------> doubles as a storage unit. Why pay $28/month when you can cram everything into a 3X7 closet?







Oh, and apparently Ronald McDonald is planning on revamping ALL of his fast food restraunts. They're going to take out the fiberglass tables, and get *wooden* chairs. I'm sorry, if you put lipstick on a pig, is it not still a pig?

And what's up with the goat?

This is "Utz Pub Mix'", found at the local wallyworld. That goat is having an altogether too good a time. Somehow I doubt the goat will eat rye chips, but you never know.

aye,
Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!