Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, May 2, 2011

Ding-dong, Bin Laden's dead

So here we are, once again, blowing up stuff and people to get to one man. You may recall all the fun mayhem that ensued when we were also after Saddam Hussein. Like that annoying mosquito that drifts just a little too close, and SMACK, anuddaonebitesdedust.

Am I happy?  Do I care? I'm not sure. Does this mean gas prices will come down? Or that your 8 year old can go through an airport screener without being molested? Perhaps it means food prices will come down.

 No?

Well then, I'm sorry--at this point I don't really care too much. Yeah, I know, and I mean no disrespect to the 9/11 folks out there who lost loved ones. But really, at this point, was this exercise anything other than a "make Obama look good so he'll be reelected" bit?

He's dead. Yay. Now let's move on.

In other news, I *may* have  job soon. It'll be hard work (so I'm told), but you know me--I don't mind getting my paws dirty. And it can't be any more stressful than my last job. The downside is I'll have less time on here--but I'll post when I can, don't worry, I'm not dissappearing.

.......................And at present, I'm unable to post pictures or links on this thing because the toolbar has stopped working. Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried looking it up in Help... it isn't, much.

Ciao!
Scratch

1 comment:

  1. .And at present, I'm unable to post pictures or links on this thing because the toolbar has stopped working.

    Toolbar on what?

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!