Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, April 11, 2011

More cultured than cream cheese.

Yeah.

As some of you folks may remember, I'm taking a music class this semester. Of course, we can't be content with having to listen to mislabeled CD's, test questions that have nothing to do with the lesson (or the answers aren't in the lesson, anyhow), and dealing with people who died more than 200 years before I was even thought of. Noooo.. We also have......projects. Including this last one, which was going to a symphony.

Yes, you read that correctly. Ms. Addressing-Her-Inner-Redneck got semi-dolled up Saturday evening and went to a symphony. More amazing (and amusing) is that Dent went, too. Here's a little sample of what these folks do. And I say little. Any more and I think I'd fall asleep. And maybe have culture coming out of my ears.




I'm sorry, but I'm afraid this isn't my thing. It's a good thing it was free to get in (free with student I.D., that is), I'd be real cheezed if I had to pay to see this stuff.

So now you know how MY weekend went. I'm cultured. I think they make soap for that.

Aye,
Scratch

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad you're cultured, and all that shit.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!