Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Friday, April 15, 2011

Amazing what you find on YouTube

And the sad fact is, I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THESE PEOPLE.




And yes, they WERE that goofy in high school.

Ahhhh. Good times.

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm all into remembering stuff from back then--with the exception of a few people, the rest of the graduating class of *cough*'93*cough* can, as far as I'm concerned, suck it. But I'm not bitter. ;)

At any rate, the little plants in the garden are starting to say, "hey, it's warm! We better start growing!" I also have a few more things going, and they'll be put out in the garden when they get big enough.

Here's an interesting photo from the school greenhouse. Oxalis, which is normally a weed, looks pretty when it's growing around a rock. Yes, we have weeds growing in the greenhouse. Go figure.


Have a good 'un!
Scratch

3 comments:

  1. Rain, rain, fucking rain, I'm sick and tired of the rain and cold creeping into me. Send me some of your global warming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'd like to know is what would Mr. K say about all that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. K would be trippin'. I mean, REALLY. They had the stage directions ALL WRONG.

    Joey was so ashamed to be wearing a dress, he's wearing a hat down over his face! ;)

    Scratch

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!