Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Friday, March 18, 2011

STV, and hearkening to a simpler time

As I sit here in the computer lab here at the school, I reflect on the stuff that's come to pass in the last 7 days or so.  I kinda wonder where it's all going to end up, particularily where Japan is concerned. I drift me back to a much simpler time.

You remember when you were little, just sitting back watching those Saturday morning cartoons?



If you happen to have 10 minutes to spare, this is a good look back at the stuff you may have looked at when you were little (or still watch, some of 'em). I was impressed, not only did we include Sailor Moon in this one (around the 7:00 mark) but we managed to label every single item in there. But was it really 100? I lost count. (In case you were wondering, they saved the best for last...you'll have to watch it to find out! lol)

At any rate, here's hoping things will improve a bit. This weekend is supposed to be nice and warm, so we'll be working on our garden tomorrow.

Keep those chins up!
Aye,
Scratch

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, wait, what? Starts out in alphabetical order, doesn't end that way, and BOTH ways would be wrong!

    I mean, c'mon--how the hell is a vid like this supposed to instigate an internet argument if the stuff isn't RANKED, huh?

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking the last few odds and ends were added as an afterthought. It didn't seem any right or reason as to what order it was going in; I was too busy counting. ;)

    Unfortunately, I didn't come up with the video, so if you's here for an arguement, bub, you'll have to talk to THEM 'bout it. ;)


    aye,
    Scratch

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!