Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Wishes, and Transformers Bling

Here's hoping all you folks out there have a happy and fun V day... I awoke yesterday to this.


Now, before you tell me how cheesy it is to get a bag of M&M's and a hand written note on an index card, let me point out for those who don't know me all that well: I don't like being fussed over. So this is about the maximum amount of gushy I can take all at once.  Any more and yours truely starts retching and gagging at all the sweetness. Yeah, this was about right for me.

Of course, if you were looking for inspiration for your sweetie, how about some Jewelry?


On a recent "field trip" through the mall, I came across a jewelry kiosk that hadn't opened yet. I took the opportunity of snapping some of the stuff in the case, no telling if the owner would have let me had he been there. As you can see, Transformers are as important as Jesus. Well, maybe not.  At any rate, no telling what else may have been hiding under the sheet, in the case.

Not sure I would've wanted any of this, I don't wear much in the way of jewelry. But to each his own, I guess.

At any rate, I thought you'd want to see what I was up to Friday.  Since I went through all the trouble of cleaning out this thing the other day, it made sense to hook a pump up to it to get the water circulating. However: no pump. Hmmmm. Where do  I find a pump? How about from the little pond outside, that's frozen over and needs to be cleaned out before it can be used anyway?  Here's the finished product. The water still isn't swimming pool clear, but considering it was *green* before, and smelled REALLY bad, this was a hella improvement. Several people passed through the greenhouse and expressed their appreciation. 

Me, it just made me have to go pee a lot. Running water and all that. :-D

Have a good V day.... Trying to get Dent to cook me dinner this evening, we'll see how THAT goes.

Aye,
Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!