Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sometimes the runners-up do better.

Even though these folks got snubbed at the Grammies a couple of weeks ago, the exposure has done wonders for them.

We were at Home Depot last night, and I was shocked to hear THIS coming in over the loudspeaker.



Once I picked myself up off the floor, I had to explain to Dent, "Yes, these are the folks with the banjo. They also have a Mandolin. "

I've noticed this about a lot of stuff here. The winners of contests turn drama queen, or weren't that nice to begin with. The folks who "also-ran" tend to do better in the long run.  So I hope the luck continues with these folks (well, improves, is what I mean to say--they didn't win a Grammy, after all)

New single, if they haven't released it yet, it will be soon.

Home Friggin' Depot of all places.

Tools and Banjos? Whathell're you trying to say here?

LOL


Aye,
Scratch

2 comments:

  1. I was at Home Depot yesterday, they play shit on speakers when I'm in there? Guess I don't notice it with all the other shit going on in my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBC: Obviously, they're what you'd like an "aquired" taste... I like 'em, was just surprised to hear it at a home depot, is all.

    --Scratch

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!