Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For lack of any imagination whatsoever

"........I wonder if you know....I wonder if you think about me....once upon a time, in your wildest dreams....."

Sorry, was listening to some stuff here at the school. My mom always liked that song; I wonder if she thinks about me, wherever she is? ;)

I wonder about that a lot, particularily with people I haven't seen in years, or people whom I've never met but I bump into on the 'web here.

Do you think about me, in your wildest dreams?

I think about people I knew in school, and wonder if they're in jail yet, or dead. That sounds bad. But you didn't know the people I knew. Weese over there knows what I'm talking about. You all probably knew a few of these kind of people.

Currently plotting mischief.

But any way.

Aye,
Scratch

2 comments:

  1. Do you think about me, in your wildest dreams?

    Would you really want to know about it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must our dreams be wild for you to be in???

    Don't answer that.

    OMG - If they're not dead then they'd better watch out - Scatch is gunning for ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!