Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Friday, January 28, 2011

Your daily dose of "WTF?"

Driving home from school this afternoon, I came upon a school bus that was all set to release a demon child out. Being the kind, happy, law abiding citizen I am, I stopped, and the bus stopped, and the doors opened. A small child of about, oh, I'd say seven or eight got off the bus, and trotted across the street to where mum was waiting.  She was clad in typical rug-rat fashion-- purple sweatshirt and matching sweatpants (which you find at the typical big-box store.)

And what was the little darling wearing on her ADORABLE feet?

Bedroom slippers. With Winne The Pooh on them.

As I did a double-take, watching the little stuffed heads bounce boingboingboing as the lil lady ran, I wondered:  What world would allow their children to go to school wearing *slippers* to school? What parent in their right mind would allow it? is this how you train the next generation of rednecks? I shudder what the future holds.

I think in a few years, we'll be sitting around the Wii campfire toasting virtual marshmallows, and complaining how much harder it was for *us* ("back in my day, we had to wear SHOES to school.")

Stuffed with fluff, not only the Silly Old Bear, but the Silly Old Mom as well.

Someone should call protective services.

That is all.
Carry on!
Enjoy your weekend!

Aye,
Scratch

6 comments:

  1. At some schools, they have a "Pajamas Friday", where you wear your pajamas to school all day. Usually, my kids wear the pajamas but with shoes. But that's just us (they have PE on Fridays, so we send them in shoes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love campfires. And country gals with nice tits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [scratches head] Not real appropriate here BBC... But I'm ex girl scout. Does that count?

    Scratch

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sort of slag is common here in WI. Only the little rugrats usually wear PJs with the slippers. On a kid, it's forgivable. But on teenagers and adults, it's a WTF? moment.

    Ah, the things you see at Wal-Mart. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. [scratches head] Not real appropriate here BBC...

    That's because of your upbringing in a puritan western influence in a messed up christian country. That really isn't a christian country, they just killed a lot of natives and took it is all.

    No way in hell would my native soul take up being a christian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I mean it isn't appropriate. This post was about a 7 year old in her bedroom slippers, not a woman dressed as a schoolgirl. Unless I misunderstood your first comment, you didn't read what I wrote.

    I could care less about what religion you all are.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!