Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why thank you, asshole.


So when I went out to the car to grab my lunch-box out of the car yesterday, this is what I found.  I'm sorry, but if you can't even park your Honda Accord in the lines(it's not a big car, folks) you need to not be driving.  Especially if you REALLY think you need an extra 3 feet so you can get out of YOUR car. 

I realize I am a little over protective of my car.
I also realize that, sooner or later, I'm gonna get a ding in this thing.

But when I see stupidity like this, I see red. And it ain't just the paint job.

Fortunately, this asshat was gone when I went to leave. This is good. If I had had to climb through the passenger side to get into my car, I would have left one HELLUVA post-it on their windshield. Even better that there were no scratches. Cause I DO have the original photo. With the licence tag on it. ;)

I need me some of those fake parking tickets you can get, ones that read, "nice car, ASSHOLE. Let me know when you learn how to park it."

Aye,
Scratch

2 comments:

  1. Why need fake parking tickets. Paintspray will do just as good a job, and will avoid two different red cars colour clashiing with each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bugs the fuck out of me also. But I'm not Martha Stewart so I don't care that my truck has some dings in it and I'm willing to put a ding in the side of a Honda with my truck door (or my foot) because the owner is a fucking idiot.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!