Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, January 31, 2011

So, what makes you think it's a good idea

..........To try to do a U-turn in the middle of the road, where they've put up a concrete median to keep you from TRYING to make a U-turn, in a land yacht sized car that you have to back up in order to MAKE that U-turn.

Good thing you backed up and was out of my way by the time I got there.

You'll note I did not slow down *at all*.

I was too busy blowing my horn and flipping you off.

Asshat.


.........Happy Monday, folks.


Aye,
Scratch

3 comments:

  1. Hey - Stop with the Grand Theft Auto games and get off the playstation.

    Seriously - anyone would think you drive like a lunatic on the roads of the good ol US of A.

    OMG - you mean......you do!!!!

    Argghhhhhhh!!!! (runs away furiously)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes. Driving brings out the North American Spotted Idiot in all its glory. You sometimes wonder how these people manage to remeber to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was in Lost Wages with my son one day, he lives there, and I was complaining about how they drive there and he said that concrete median's were just targets.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!