Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, November 8, 2010

One Hundred Posts, One Hundred Pictures (4)

So in the interest in inserting a lil joy into your otherwise humdrum lives here in the 'netland, I have decided to post some more pictures. But not just ANY ol' pictures here. I have pictures that other people have taken. That's right folks, I can't claim but one or maybe two of these at the most.  Hopefully they'll give you all a good giggle on this Monday mornin'. A lot of these came from a site called dribbleglass.com.










I never was into sports much. I was the skinny acne-prone nerd everyone tried to hit with the dodgeball in gym class. Anyone who went home with the huge welts on the backs of their legs knows what I'm talking about. I note a lot of schools don't do much of this anymore. Whatever.









when I see some of these things on the internet, I kinda wonder if this stuff is real or not. Regardless, I'm glad I use People's Bank... Sheeeeeesh.











If you've ever been to a renaissance faire, you've probably seen at least one of these, dancing at the front of the pack. Okay honey, I know you live the creedo "if you got it, flaunt it", but you just don't look right being the only 250 lb bellydancer amongst those skinny minnies up there on stage.  Bravo for coming out and dancing....but you stick out like a sore turkey leg!











Hmmm. What are we implying here?? I can't imagine. Not quite as fun as the vampire commercial that came out a few years back ("......someone forgot his raybans!") but still something to remember later on.











AGAIN with the innuendo! Of course, I haven't had this stuff, so I have no clue if it works or not. Not planning on it, to be honest.  I'll stick to Mountain Dew....but you can have some. Just let me get my camera while you're drinnking it.......... ;)

I'm all about some good Chinese food. We have a couple of places here in Hickville that aren't too bad.... but sometimes you wonder what, exactly, is IN that stuff (besides MSG)

You know, I'm in need for a good drapery service....... But not necessarily THIS one.



























Wow. That's all I can say about this one.
















OK, so I can claim this one. You folks have probably seen me post this one before. But honestly, how HARD is it to spell "bookstore"? What makes this worse is that it's on a college campus. Oi.















I'm reminded of Fred Flintstone and his pillows of stone.... I can't imagine buying this for my bed, but you never know....

At any rate, I hope you guys have enjoyed our little journey through the netland... see you next time!

Aye,
Scratch

1 comment:

  1. Much better, now I just have to decide which ones to steal from you. :-)

    Scratch, it's easier to love your neighbors after you kill the sons a bitches, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!