Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ANYWAY.....

So after 40 minutes sitting at an uncomfortable angle in a dentist's chair, I get the following (somewhat interesting) information: It isn't a tooth problem, it's a gum problem.  So after a gentle "we need to clean your teeth" reminder and a perscription or three, I was on my way.  Said perscriptions involve antibiotics, both in pill form and some mouthwash that, to put it nicely, tastes like rancid orange juice. No, I'm not kidding. Something to leave you all with.

It has been a wet and cool day here in badhairland.  I like this weather a lot; the wind stirs the sensibilities as it does the leaves that are still drifting off the trees, all gold and orange and russet.  The raccoon in me wants to curl up under a blanket and nap (which I did today, after class, if only for a little while). The me in me, however, wants to stand out in the wind, hair flying out in all directions (I cut it again the other day; it's real short again!)

Tomorrow is Wednesday.... it will be all downhill from here. 

Perhaps tomorrow Blogger will quit breaking images, and I can continue posting pictures..... If anyone is still interested in them, that is.  I kinda wonder, most days. The next batch involves something I don't post often: pictures of me.  I just don't photograph well; I'm either caught at the wrong time, or I'm tired, or, quite frankly, I'd rather be on the other side of the camera doing the picture taking.  I feel goofy and awkward, even at age 35. You REALLY don't want to see pictures of me do you? Maybe I'll throw in some of Dent, to balence things out.

I now have my schedule finalized for next semester--I get to co-op! Yay! Not being paid for it, of course, but it's at school, so at least I won't be using up any more gas. Cause those plants in the greenhouse don't water themselves, you know. 

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and we still have no clue what we're doing.   Go visit relatives? Cook turkey of our own? Or just sit and watch the wild ones walk up the driveway? You never know what's up around here.

Today was apparently the birthday of the little girl who dissappeared. So the folks up in Hicksville held a vigil for this evening.... it was all over the news. It was amazing how many folks showed up to show their support..... I hope her step mom (who is in jail) and father (who ought to be as well, but isn't yet) realizes that it "is on" now. 

Off to gargle some rancid orange juice.....
Scratch

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your teeth or gum problem. Dentists are evil...evil creatures.
    I hate being in pictures, I don't like my pictures being taken much like you, i like the safe side of taking pictures..i love photography.
    Anyways..you are funny yet again.
    Take care.
    BH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I'm done with dentists and can now gum nipples.

    I suppose I will go to the catholic church again this thanksgiving for the free dinner there cuz some of them catholic chicks are hot in their sexy dresses.

    Go visit relatives?

    I can't drink enough fucking booze for that anymore, besides, I've outlived most of those pussies.

    Off to gargle some rancid orange juice.....

    A good shot of Peppermint Schnapps will perk up just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least nothing had to be yanked. The last time I was at the dentist, which was 13 years ago, I had to have all four of my wisdom teeth yanked.

    That was a week I'll never forget. And trust me, I've tried. Oh and it was right around Halloween, too. No damn chocolate for me.

    Ah, Thanksgiving. Won't be doing much this year in my neck of the woods. I do have to work the day after. Thankfully, I'm in at nine so I won't have to worry about being trampled to death. Yay, I get to live to see another Ca$hma$. Hooray for me.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!