Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Friday, October 22, 2010

99 red balloon posts go by.....

99 dreams I have had
In every one a red balloon
It's all over and I'm standin' pretty
In this dust that was a city
If I could find a souvenier
Just to prove the world was here
And here is a red balloon
.........I think of you and let it go.

--Nena "99 Red Balloons"



So here I am. It's Friday afternoon. I'm done with classes for the week and it's the weekend... And still no clue what to put in my 100th post. So I decided to do some heavy research (read: google "100th post" and sift through the 8,357,543,444 results for about 10 minutes.) There are posts about weird and exotic foods the poster has made. Or unusual experiences. Or exotic trips. There were even quite a few "100 things you don't know about me" postings (which I am not going to bother re-posting, as quite frankly I am NOT THAT INTERESTING).

BBC over there suggested "sexual exploits". Now you know, a lady doesn't reveal such things over the internet. Not that you'd consider me a lady necessarily, but there are some things YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO KNOW. Not that I'm anything to write Penthouse over....but you get the idea.

I have posted pictures, complaints, and even (on the other blog) a recipie or two. There was a dream I had once, and the current problems with MySpace (the profile has now been deleted.) 




 See what retarded lengths I had to go to? Go ahead. Laugh at the mug shot.... I am.

None of that really matters, though.

So what does? You all do. (or "Y'all" as my southern readers like to say)

I suppose in some obscure, twisted way, I am trying to raise the bar, so to speak. Except I don't know where the bar currently is.... I've lost the key to the liquor cabinet......

wrong bar. My bad.

AHEM.



99 posts, and counting.

See you soon!

Scratch

2 comments:

  1. I like the picture, if it wasn't for the fancy background I could see you as a good 'O country gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be darn, cats love boiled coon, I wonder if they would like roasted coon.

    Maybe dogs like them also, it may be a dog eat coon world and in hard times that's a good thing if you want to keep your dog, or cats.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!