Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New and somewhat (un)improved

So in the interest in public safety here at the school, they're finally installing cameras and panic call boxes in all the parking lots.  No telling though, when they'll all be operational. I feel MUCH safer, don't you?

They've also decided to install a "service" elevator at the end of the CAD building. Which means a lot of mess and annoyance for the folks coming around the corner at 7:30 AM and finding a big honkin' semi carrying building materials smack dab in the middle of the road, like I saw the other morning.  As well as folks who still get confused when they try to cut in between the CAD and ELS buildings only to be stopped by a 10 foot chain link fence. 7 months of this crap, I can't wait.

Change is good. Dollars are better.
Me

1 comment:

  1. I think the whole damn world should be wired with cameras, it may make it a safer and more honest place. I don't have any problem with being watched, I don't do any bad or ugly things out there. But who would watch them all?

    In the bank I sometimes like to amuse myself in front of a camera by picking my nose or scratching my ass. I'm temped to let one admire my dick but that might amuse the girls too much.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!