Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

close call

someone needs to refresh folks' memories on what the double yellow line means. I was almost hit head on yesterday by some bitch who couldn't be bothered to wait for a passing zone. Apparently she couldn't bear the thought of being behind a scooter for one more friggin minute. they were coming over a hill (hence the no passing zone). Fortunately I have a small car, I didn't have to go too far off the road to avoid her. Thank goodness there weren't any mailboxes or I'd be missing a side view mirror.

Dent was all for turning around and chasing her ass down.

Oh yea, and my horn works. Very well, I might add. >:-)

I will remember you. Oh yes, I will certainly remember your car.

Scratch

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing that it was some christian bitch that thinks that her god gave her the right to own the road. With any luck at all she'll be removed from this rock soon. I think I would have stayed right there and made her take to the ditch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless of course you are a stalker, in which case you are WAAAYYY outta your league. Go home, and drink your milk buddy boy.

    Hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these days, I'm going to convince Prime to get a Hummer or a GMC Topkick. We'll stick a bumper sticker on it that says, "Ya feelin' lucky, asshole?"

    Let someone try and pull that bullshit then. Hell, if I were behind the wheel of one of those, I'd smile and wave at the idiot. (Man, I'm frickin' evil today...)

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!