Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Holy Crap.

Monday

I knew it would be bad. I honestly did. It was bad  last year; you can pretty much give up any hope of any good parking spaces any time past 7:30 AM. My first class was at 11; I arrived at 10, expecting a walk. Little did I know how  much worse it would be this fall.



This was taken from the *soccer field*. Not the parking lot, the SOCCER FIELD. They were parking people out on the sports fields. Hmmm. All these fancy buildings and they didn't think to build a parking deck. This is what 5000+ cars look like at a school designed for 3000, max. Good thing I don't mind walking. Just wish it was less humid.

There's no sound, it was taken with a digital camera. But you can imagine all the honking going on. There's a sherriff at every entrance and every entrance to every parking lot. Good thing, there'd be some fine old fights going on.

Fortunately, 30% or so will be gone within the month. They'll drop out because they decide they don't want to be here at 8 AM.

Enjoy!
Scratch

2 comments:

  1. I can't think of a damn thing I would want to go back to college for other than a sewing class and they don't have one here.

    I have a sewing machine but I'm limited as to what I can do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize in advance.

    I apologize for nothing....

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!