Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, August 23, 2010

Apparently, Muslims Need Love Too.

So here I am, randomly poking around on a pen-pal site...you know the one...you sign up and immediately get 1000 messages from men in Saudi Arabia looking for a wife (or money). I came across this advertisement at the bottom of one of the pages.



I think I speak for a lot of folks when I say, "W T F??" I'm trying to imagine the profiles on this thing, and I'm just not coming up with anything. "Marriageable Arab, owns own Burqa and donkey, looking for tall dark stranger to carry me away into the sunset." I know, I know, stereotyping again. Go ahead :::holds out hand:::: smack me. But that brings across a point about what's going on in NY.

Let me state foremost and upfront that I have absolutely no issues with the Nation of Islam building a Mosque. but folks, COME ON. You KNEW when you drew up the plans, putting it *there* would cause an issue....which makes your motives suspect. There is religious freedom. I'm all for that. I'm also all for a little something I like to call "good taste" and these folks apparently don't have it.

Show some sensitivity here..... No one said you had to put it in that exact spot.... No one will suffer undue hardship if you move it 4 blocks over.... Think about it.

Shaking sand outta my shoes
Scratch

1 comment:

  1. Let me state foremost and upfront that I have absolutely no issues with the Nation of Islam building a Mosque.

    I do, fuck muslims, and christians, bunch of fucking trouble makers.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!