Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The smallest things

It's the smallest things in life that bring me the most joy.... But I can't be the only one out there. There have to be other folks who like the little things. That whole "reaching for the stars" thing is great, but not when you miss what's down by your feet.

Don't forget to look down once in a while. You never know what you might see.

This is spot, and other than being a moth I don't know what else to say about him. He was hanging out at a car lot, waiting on the light to turn on. He wiggled his little antennae at me as if to say "go away!", So away I went.

Have you noticed I take a lot of bug pictures? Most people think Uuugggghhh, bugs. But I say as long as it isn't a cockroach...... Those look better squished.

I'll have to see if I can't get a picture of a black widow spider sometime. But preferably not munching on anything.

ANYWAY.

Scratch

2 comments:

  1. Definitely the coolest moth I've ever seen. But, you know...still a moth. Please warn me in advance if you're going to post a picture of a dragonfly. They are...fearsome beasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kinda cute, in a creepy buggy sort of way.

    And please post a nice picture of any large spider. I want to see Prime freak out. >:)

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!