Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Smallest Things, Part II

FIELD TRIP!!

This morning, we went to visit the nursery. There were lots of pretties to choose from...but it happens EVERY DAMN TIME....I find stuff you can't buy...lol.... This place had lots of insects, as you might imagine. There were dragonflies out the ying-yang (having an irrigation pond does that for you) But.... somehow.... this fellow caught my attention.



Contending with the bugs flying around, there were also some bug-catching critters. Some of these guys were quite tiny, this little guy was less than an inch long, and he was one of the BIGGER ones.


At any rate, it was quite entertaining....though hot.... There were also geese, but we were warned they like to bite, so I didn't get close enough to take a picture. :)

Stay cool!
Scratch

1 comment:

  1. I like your attitude. :-)

    Fuck 'em all and come out shooting. I had a great time at the beach yesterday though.

    Take care toots, yur special.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!