Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The rainbow connection

The next time someone sits through a green light, look up...there might be a reason the driver got distracted.










Yea, this was yesterday at the corner of 127 and that little side street that runs by the Kia car lot. We were coming home from math class. We'd just taken a test. Wasn't feeling too good about it. It's algebra, after all. Just finished storming not too long ago, so I took a bet there'd be a rainbow somewhere. I was right.


Little did I know......

DOUBLE RAINBOW! WOOOOOAH. WHOO HOOO. YEAH.

(hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)


Scratch


2 comments:

  1. Algebra. Ugh, that is the handywork of the freaking devil, I tell you. I still hate that slag. Maybe that double rainbow was a little reassurance that everything was going to be okay? (Here's hoping...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging from the score I got on the test last night, I'm kinda doubting. If I pass this class, it'll be a miracle.

    But I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    There is something unnatural about math problems with LETTERS in them. :-P

    Scratch

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!