Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You know who you are.

why is it that every time I talk to you, your arrogance shows more and more? You are every inch the asshole friends and family said you were; why is it now that I am seeing it too?

It is hard to believe that it has been six years since we parted. Although we are now states apart, we are also worlds apart, and were it not for the unavoidable that brings us together from time to time, you would fade into the nothingness where you belong.

It is equally difficult to find that, as I am finally finding a voice to put you into proper prospective, there you are, patting yourself on the back as always. Yet I ought not to be surprised; folks tell me you have always been a snivelling, fru-fru, blowhard jerk. Why is this news to me?

It was suggested to me that perhaps, just perhaps, you are uncomfortable with the thought that I have moved on with my life. But I do not think so. Rather, I think you are really that stupid.

Fuck off,
Me

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a saying: "Love is blind, but the neighbors ain't." Make of that as you will.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!