Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Sunday, June 27, 2010

To da Weasel


From one oldie but goodie, to another:




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
YOU WORK IN A ZOO.
YOUR BOSS IS A CRACK HEAD
AND SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE, TOO.

(sorry, I couldn't resist. She sounds like a throughly unpleasant person.)



I bet you thought I'd forgotten.



(well..........maybe........but.....)



.............do you know how hard it is to find E-cards with Transformers, wolves, or unicorns? On sites that don't require either an email address or a credit card number? (uhhh...no.)

Anyhoo. Happy (belated) getting-older day. Just remember: no matter how old you get, I will always be older....

..............wait, that's a bad thing.....nevermind.

1 comment:

  1. Well, they say age is a state of mind... Since I've been at BotCon this whole weekend, I've felt like I'm 12. (Whaddya mean, I've hit my mid-thirties?!)

    Not kidding. Ask the man-bot. He'll agree. ;)

    I have no clue where any decent free e-cards would be. Though I got lucky and got a pic of myself with Bumblebee. We'll call it good.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!