Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Friday, June 18, 2010

Let them eat cake....

While strolling through the local grocery store the other day, I happened upon this cake mix. The box read "carmel". I thought, wow. Carmel cake? Do we have carmel icing to go with this? We did. So I brought them home. And this is how it looks once it's baked. .



The taste reminds me more of maple syrup than carmel, but it isn't bad. Might have been better with chocolate frosting (or chocolate cake with carmel frosting) or with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. But at least this one came out better than the last one.

2 comments:

  1. Duncun Hines cake mix. ;)

    What, you think I make this stuff from scratch? Heh heh heh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, now I'm wanting some cake. And Prime doesn't really keep sweets in the house. Crap.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!