Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, June 7, 2010

anti-social networking.

I know I'm going to get flack about this, but I can't help it. It annoys me THAT much, yes.

Facebook is evil. There, I said it. I refuse to join on principle. Why, you are no doubt wondering? BECAUSE THEY ARE NO BETTER THAN SPAMMERS.

I'm sure you all out there have had, in the past little while, gotten an email from someone who you have no clue who they are. "Check out my photos on Facebook!" says the subject line. DELETE. DELETE. DELETE. Yes. I had three of them today. Not one was anyone I knew. I have gotten them from people I knew, too. I delete those as well. I have no interest in Facebook. These people know I have no interest in Facebook, yet facebook keeps sending the crap anyway. DELETE.

I also have issues with Myspace. Yes, I used to have a Myspace account. I haven't bothered logging in for over a year now. Is it just me, or has myspace become what AOL used to be? Teeny-boppers "LOLOMGLOL". Gah. Grow up a little, willya? I admit you ought to have fun with the stuff, but COME ON. You aren't 12 and we all know you aren't. So I gave up on Myspace. Dent doesn't understand why. "Don't you want to talk to your friends again?" he says. Well, let's see. They have my email address. They can write me a damn email if they miss me that bad (none of them have done so in the year I've been logged out. Some friends.)

At any rate, kudos if you have the patience to be a part of the online community that is social networking. I know I don't. Blogger is about as social as I get.

Thanks for letting me rant.....and resistance is NOT futile........

Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!