Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome welcome welcome!

New friends! YAY!

A big hearty welcome to Jason and Chad...
Here's hoping someone will call you both "dad"!

[And this edition of "BAD poety hour" has been brought to you by the letters "F' and "U", and the number 666! (just kidding) ]

Feel free to poke around. Just watch for the Weasel over there. At the state she's in today I'm not sure it's safe to pet her!! (I think her hubby would object, too) HAHAHAHA!

..........You've had all your shots, haven't you Weasel?? :-D

Final exam this evening! MATH. Ewwwww. Keep your flippers crossed.

Scratch

2 comments:

  1. Uh....like, yeeeaaaaars ago....yeah. Yeah, sure I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    I take it you're feeling better today?

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!